Odisha Police Constable Recruitment Notification 2018 Odisha Police 3743 Constable Bharti 2018 Odisha Police declared 3743 Constable(Male/ Female) Vacancies Check Online Application process latest Updates regarding Odisha Police Sepoy Recruitment Notification Download Recruitment PDF for Odisha Police Constable Vacancies Official News 2018 for Odisha Police Constable(Sepor) Male, Civil Constable(Male/ Female) Recruitment Stating Online application Date Link for Update Online Form Application Odisha Police Constable Sepoy Recruitment Notification 2018
Odisha Police Department released the Official Advertisement for 3743 Posts of Constable Online Application Process is Started Now…….Candidates Can Check more details & how to Apply Online from the Given Below Link……
Details About Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2018:-
|Recruitment Board||Odisha Police Department|
|Post Name||Constable(Male/ Female)|
|Job Type||Govt Job|
Vacancy Details:- Total 3743 Posts
|Name Of Post||Total No. Of Post|
|Civil Constable(Male/ Female)||1722|
Eligibility Criteria For Odisha Police Constable Recruitment:-
Eligibility criteria for the recruitment of post of Constable(Male/ Female) are given in this article. For more details candidate can check the official advertisement of the Odisha Police Constable Recruitment.
- For Sepoy/ Constable(Male) – Candidate must have passed High School Certificate from a recognized Board.
- For Civil Constable(Male/ Female) – Candidate must have passed 12th from a recognized Board.
- Candidate must have read, write and speak Odia language.
- For Sepoy/ Constable(Male) – Candidates Age must be in between 18 years to 23 years.
- For Civil Constable(Male/ Female) – Candidates Age must be in between 18 years to 28 years.
Note:- Age relaxation will be applicable as per Govt. rules.
- For General/ OBC Candidates – Rs. 150/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates – NIL
Many candidates applied for the post of Constable recruitment they are selected by their performance in the written test and PET/PMT test. The detail of the selection process for this recruitment is given in this article.
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Written Test
Physical Efficiency Test(PET):-
Candidates called for Physical Efficiency Test(PET) held by Odisha Police Department. Candidates have to clear PST test before entering in the next step of the process.
Physical Measurement Test:-
Physical Measurement test is the second phase of recruitment process of Odisha Police Constable. PMT Test is important for entering in the next step of the process.
A written test organized by the Department of Odisha Police for the recruitment of Constable(Male/ Female) at the last stage of recruitment. This is the last step of the recruitment process for Odisha Police Constable.
How To Apply For Odisha Police Recruitment:-
The application form for Odisha Police Constable is acceptable in offline mode. Any other mode is not acceptable. The application form along with self-attested documents and Bank Draft/Postal Order should be sent to the concerned DCP (Security) of Spl. Security Battalion/ Commandant of the Battalion through post or to be deposited by hand at the concerned Battalion
- First of all, open the Official Website of the Odisha Police department.
- Download the Application Form for Police Constable Recruitment.
- Fill the Application Form with all details.
- Pay the Application Fee with Bank draft or Postal order.
- Attach the Bank draft with the application along with self-attested documents.
- Send the Application Form by Post.
|Starting Date for Apply Online||02 July 2018|
|Last Date for Apply Online||26 July 2018|
|Physical Efficiency/ Physical Measurement Test||From 06 August 2018 Onwards|
|Date of Exam||Available Soon|
|Download Official Advertisement||Detailed Advertisement of Odisha Police Constable|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Download Syllabus For Odisha Police Constable||Click Here For Download Syllabus|
|Result Of Odisha Police Constable||Available here|
We are here for providing you latest updates regarding Recruitment, Admit Card, Results on our Job portal www.sarkaridata.in.Candidates can ask any question regarding Odisha Police Constable recruitment our team will be here for solving your queries.